1370 Piccard Dr #120, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
2.7

The general downtown area is prone to crashing and honestly completely unplayable with mods active. I know the load order isnt a problem because ive optimised and re-optimized it and have encountered 0 problems outside these high density zones which the game engine clearly can not handle.

Even disabling high stress mods like true storms and landscape textures etc, over 50% of my mods to try and cut back on stress. Its been almost 3 years after release and this game has seen no updates thay arent forced creation club content updates or small bug fixes that should have been low priority considering the whole downtown area is pretty much unplayable with more than 5 mods active. I mean if anything, chop it up into load screens, at least then I would be able to play in downtown. I PAID $110 DOLLARS FOR THIS GAME AND SEASON PASS AND I CANT PLAY THE GAME WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET?

I cant find anywhere online where to file a complaint formally either. I was waiting patiently for this to be fixed but now with Fallout 76 coming out, there is no way this will get any attention.

Terrible customer support to what I use to think was a great company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 4 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Havent fixed fallout 4 poor optimization, Lack of customer service, Technical support or access to customer support.

• bug
  • broken
  • Fallout 4
  • Downtown boston

Comments

My experiences through 3 - yes! 3!

games! - I'm a slowww learner. It has never gotten any better since the first Elder Scrolls. I am through with them.

The stress of trying to mod, change my computer, read through and try all the worthless fixes... well, that's it.