1370 Piccard Dr #120, Rockville, MD 20850, USA

Keep getting CE-34878-0 error code for absolutely no reason. I have reinstalled the game multiple times (including the 20 gig update...), restarted my save multiple times, re installed my os on my playstation 2 times now, and replaced the copy of the disc.

Still won't load the levels. This was everything that Bethesda offered for troubleshooting. Now they are blaming my playstation (brand new btw) for this problem. This is completely game breaking considering it was right after level 1 of the campaign.

$30 for one level "demo" of a game?!?

Thanks Bethesda. These are the problems I have with the game not loading, don't get me started on falling through floors.......

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Doom Video Game.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Support, Broken aspects of the game.

Comments

Prudie

Since GameStop is a fantastic company, they let me exchange DOOM for a new game. Bethesda emailed back basically saying they won't do anything so I will never buy one of their products again.

EVER. Thank you GameStop for making right on something that wasn't even your fault for happening.

@Prudie

Still no word back from Bethesda. No apology or even agnolagement that I've had the problem.

*** poor customer service. Wish I could give 0s or negatives across the board