filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Bethesda Softworks - In game issues. Can't create Bethesda account to submit ticket

Can't finish miner miracles because no power armor crafting station will let me craft the last item I need to finish excavator PA. I have the materials, but it says I don't.
1.7

Bethesda Softworks - Freezes

I can hardly get through one session without fallout 76 crashing. I’ve fought the scorch queen 3x and I’ve been kicked off before I can kill her. I love the game I just wish I could play it.

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 76

Expected a fun game and it is while there aren't any issues disrupting game play. However, there are too many disruptions(which player affectionately call glitches). The game hangs, is buggy, and has vast number of exploits. I feel the game was released way too soon and is of poor quality.

Bethesda Softworks - My fallout 4 game is not working

My fallout 4 game will not work it keeps saying that there is a problem with the game and I don't know what to do if y'all could help me it would be very much appreciated thank you.
3.5

Bethesda Softworks - Game is not working

No one was working so I could not get my question answered about Skyrim

Bethesda Softworks - Account issues

When trying to add to the creation club it tells me your Xbox account does not match the Xbox account linked to this Bethesda use your name

Bethesda Softworks - Connection failed waiting for server

I called and left a voicemail. Issue (connection failed) timed out while waiting for server to respond.)
2.3

Bethesda Softworks - Problems on ps4 Bethesda.net account

I am having trouble completing process on ps4 to open mods, I have account My email is recognized and username...Only passowrd is not working.. I need help can anyone assist on this..Is their a # I can call or can you call me..??
Show

Bethesda Softworks in Rockville, Maryland - Having problems with my elder scrolls blades

When is blades mobile comming out. Ive stayed up each release date waiting on it. Can i please have some info about the game
5.0
Show

Bethesda Softworks in Rockville, Maryland - Unable to download any mods within Skyrim SE XB1. Just keeps saying "action cannot be completed"

Yes unable to download ANY MODS for Skyrim attempted to contact customer support for Bethesda who did not answer, actually had a voicemail system... Like really
2.0