Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Fallout 76

Every time my son tries to start the game it says connection error (4:9:1) and it kicks him out. He has been trying to fix this by hard resetting his Xbox 1, we have turned off the router twice and has followed all the instructions he could find to fix this but nothing has worked.

Could you please tell me how to fix this? Thanks

2 answers
Edward Burton
The Bethesda Help Center states that the connection error usually indicates the Fallout 76 servers went offline for maintenance, if the Bethesda.net launcher indicates the servers are online, please check the following:
  • Check the Bethesda Customer Support Twitter account to see if there are any planned maintenances or outages.
  • Check the Bethesda.net Server Status page to see if there is a planned maintenances or outages
  • Check the Xbox Live Status Status page to see if there are any planned maintenances or outages

If the servers are up and you are still receiving this message, please proceed to the steps posted in the following article https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/43933/~/what-do-i-do-if-im-getting-an-error-stating-connection-failed%3A-timed-out.

You can also submit a ticket with your issue on the Bethesda official website.

@Edward Burton Have done all of this and still nothing
View more answers (1)

Just bought fallout 76. When I try to create account it says error during Bethesda .net login

Does not let me create account. It says error during Bethesda.net login and nothing happens after that

0 answers
View

Can somebody let me change more control options for Doom 3 PS4?

I bought Doom 3 on PS4 and everything is fine except the running is horrendous. In the original XBox version you held the left trigger to run which is much easier.

I do not like the toggle run on/off with L3. It is making the game unplayable for me.

Let us choose whether we want toggle on or off and let us fully customize the controls. If you cant do that Bethesda I need a refund.

Edward Burton
Your inquiry about control options for Doom 3 PS4 seems to be rather specific. It is better to contact Bethesda Softworks customer service via Contact Tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
View

How can I resolve connection issue?

Whenever I log onto fallout 76 I get an error code 1:5:1 underneath it say NoRegioNPing I have reset my router hard reset my Xbox please help.

Edward Burton
To fix the 'NoRegionPing 1:5:1' issue, user on reddit.com offers the following steps:
  • Ensure that your PC's Local Security Authority Process (lsass.exe) is white listed in your Firewall and Anti-virus software
  • Add Fallout 76 to your exceptions in your firewall and anti-virus software.
  • Fallout 76.exe
  • BethesdaNetLauncher.exe
  • Check your router settings to see if it is allowing PING commands.
  • Made sure Ports: 80 (TCP), 443 (TCP), 3000-3010 (UDP) are open on your router
  • If using a wired connection, switch to wireless and vice versa
  • Flushed DNS
  • Reset/Restart Router/Modem
  • Sent Dxdiag, MSInfo32, BethesdaLauncher diagnostic files to support

bBorderless=0 in Fallout76.ini in DocumentsMyGamesFallout 76
View

How do I get my dlc for Fallout New Vegas on xbox one?

I recently bought the Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition and downloaded all the dlc onto my xbox one, but when I open the game it says I still need to buy it. Will I have the dlc because it is installed? Or should I do something else.

Edward Burton
As stated on help.bethesda.net, there is an instruction on how to install the DLC for Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox One

If you own a physical copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition:

• Insert Disc 2 of Fallout: New Vegas
  • All of the DLC will be queued alongside the primary version of the game.
  • You can see what is installing by selecting "Manage game & add-ons"

If you own a digital copy of Fallout: New Vegas:
  • If you have the digital license for the Xbox 360 game, the game will appear in the Ready to
  • Install section of My games & apps.
  • You can check whether you have the digital license for an Xbox 360 game by visiting your Purchase History.

If you own the DLC, you will need to manually download them from the Xbox Marketplace. If you do not see the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, you may need to manually search for the DLC and install them from the Xbox Marketplace or, alternately, purchase them if you do not own them.

The following are the DLC available:

• Dead Money
  • Honest Hearts
  • Old World Blues
  • Lonesome Road
  • Courier's Stash
  • Gun Runner's Arsenal

If you are experiencing any issues with backward compatibility, please contact Xbox Support for assistance.
View

Is there any way I could post my load order for Skyrim special edition and someone tell me what’s wrong with it?

My game keeps crashing and just need some help.

Edward Burton
According to PC-Mac-Help website, you can also try the following: Check your system to see if it meets the minimum Fallout 76 requirements. Perform a hard reset. Update your graphics drivers. Read more how to fix your problem in the article Best Answers to 12 Bethesda Softworks Questions

T60 jetpack plans disappeared

Killed scorchqueen & recieved T60 jet pack plans. Read plans & go to work station & not there. I'm devistated.

Edward Burton
The best way to get any details on your issue is to contact the Bethesda Softworks customer support team. On the Bethesda FAQs page that provides info about Fallout 76, there is a list with some ways to contact them in case you encounter a problem while using one of their products. The ones you could use to contact the Bethesda Softworks customer service department (for any problem you encounter, not specifically related to Fallout76) are:
  • Twitter account
  • Bethesda customer support page https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10?_ga=2.40400161.2092725145.1546507754-532726962.1546507754

Can you help me with ps3 Skyrim legendary edition

My Skyrim legendary edition is not working on my console, I can’t access the dlc content icon on the xmb or the game disc icon to go into the game itself, I have tried resetting my game data on my Skyrim normal edition and it doesn’t work, it’s the only game to not load on my ps3, the game is brand new with no scratches, and it still doesn’t work. Please help.

Edward Burton
According to the Bethesda Help Center article, to install the content for Skyrim Legendary Edition on PS3, please insert the Legendary Edition disc and allow it to autorun. This will launch into normal game installation.
To install the Skyrim add-on content (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn), you must have the disc inserted and return to the Sony XMB dashboard.
Under the “Game” Icon, there should be the usual “Skyrim” entry and a second “Skyrim Downloadable Content” entry. You should select “Skyrim Downloadable Content” entry to install the add-on content. Each add-on is listed with its own icon.
Depending on the territory, there may be duplicates of each DLC for each language supported; the language will be indicated in the DLC icon’s title. To install a particular DLC, you need to select the icon for the add-on version you wish to install.
View

What is Bethesda Softworks refund policy?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Bethesda Softworks Refund Policy, refunds cannot be provided for products that have been opened (i.e., video games or computer software). Refunds will be provided to the payment method made when you finalized your purchase.

Elder Scrolls Battle royal

Soooo can we have an elder scrolls battle royal. Like seriously it would be my #1 game of all time.

Jumping off the back of a dragon.

Collecting armor bows staffs swords... I mean it would seriously be amazing

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Bethesda Customer Support and ask for assistance. For questions specific to The Elder Scrolls Online, please follow the link https://help.elderscrollsonline.com.
You can also ask your question on the company forums here https://bethesda.net/community/category/5/the-elder-scrolls or submit a ticket to Bethesda Customer Support on the company official website. You need to choose the required product and submit a ticket https://help.bethesda.net/app/home.

Fallout 76

The game glitched and I lost two of my 3 diamond legendary guns and I want them back how do I do this

Irene Moore
According to the company Support section, if you are unable to locate an item, you should check your Character Stash, Inventory, or any Workshops you are currently claiming. As well, some items may be a blueprint and not the actual physical item. If the items were lost due to death, you can return to your Death location in order to retrieve these items. Please note that the Bethesda Customer Support is not able to restore any items.

My email

So I've tried recovering my password only to have it say you have no record of this email. So I go and create an account, same email mind you, only to have it say email is in use. So obvious there's an issue.

2 answers
Irene Moore
Your issue is rather specific. Please reach out to Bethesda Softworks Customer Support by phone at 301 926 8300 or by email at info@bethsoft.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.
TidySeaUrchin846
was fixed I don't know to delete this so yeaa
View more answers (1)

Pip boy

How can I order a replacement piece for my pip boy?

Irene Moore
Your issues seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Bethesda Softworks Customer Support. Please check the company contact information here.

Skyrim special edition

I try to use mods in skyrim on my xbox 1 but all i get when i try to download is "this operation cannot be completed

Irene Moore
Unfortunately, there is no information about this issue on the company’s official website. However, according to a Reddit discussion board, it is a Bethesda Fallout 76 issue, and you need to wait until they fix the error. Please check out comprehensive information on this issue in this article.

Account

Why is Bethesda saying i already have a account if ive never made one? I bought Skyrim V special edition for my Xbox one and i wanted to make an account to use mods but when i went to create one and put all of my info in it said my Email was already in use im super Confused cause i never made a Beshesda account and i havent tried until now and im ticked off

Irene Moore
This question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Bethesda Softworks Customer Support by phone at 301 926 8300 or by email at info@bethsoft.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Fallout 76 beta

I recently pre ordred fallout 76 and I realized the account the beta went to does not have my Xbox live account to it and was wondering if there is anything you can do so I can get the beta I still have the code and everything

Irene Moore
The Bethesda Softworks Help Center page provides detailed instructions on how you can link your Bethesda.net account in Fallout 76. Please follow the steps below:
  • When you launch the game, it will check for a linked account.
  • Enter your email address when prompted.
    • If you have an existing Bethesda.net account, enter your login credentials for that account.
    • If you do not have an existing Bethesda.net account, enter a valid email address.
    • Be sure to check your email for a verification email and click the link in that email to complete the creation of your Bethesda.net account.

If you own Fallout 4 or Skyrim and have not linked to Bethesda.net to use either Creation Club or Mods, you can do so by following these steps:
  • Open your game and select either Creation Club or Mods from the main menu.
  • You'll be prompted to log into your Bethesda.net account.

If you do not have your Bethesda.net account, you can create one for free here https://account.bethesda.net/en/login.

If you don't know what Bethesda.net account your Xbox Live account is linked, please use the following account recovery form https://help.bethesda.net/app/account_recovery to request help from the company support team.
View

I recently purchased elder scrolls online on my playstation 4 and at first it seemed great but only after the second day of having it I was faced with a problem in which when i tried to pick my character i had created and it would start to load then kick me back to the menu screen saying that it was having trouble connecting to the server but then the next day it wouldn't even let me get that far with out saying it had a problem connecting but it is not my connection considering i have about a 5gb connection speed at its lowest. If you could help me and maybe give me some tips on how i could fix this it would be much appreciated.

Irene Moore
The Bethesda Softworks Help Center page offers a number of troubleshooting steps to try if the game is freezing with a “Couldn’t access bethesda.net server” error. Please check out them below:

General PlayStation 4 Troubleshooting
  1. Check the PlayStation Network Service Status page https://status.playstation.com/en-US/ to see if there are any planned maintenances or outages.
  2. Check the Bethesda support twitter account https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport to see if there are any planned maintenances or outages.
  3. Run a network connection test.
  4. If you are connected to the internet wireless, try switching to a wired connection and see if there is any improvement.
  5. If there is another network available, try connecting to it instead and see if there is any improvement.
  6. Reboot your home network by turning off your modem and/or router.
  7. To ensure a hard reset, the company recommends to unplug your modem’s router power connections and wait a few minutes before plugging them back in and turning the device back on.

Open Playstation 4 Ports
Open the following ports on your router to ensure you have a good connection:
  • TCP: 443
  • UDP and TCP: 3478
  • UDP and TCP: 3479
  • UDP: 3480

Change PlayStation 4 DNS Settings
  1. Navigate to Settings and select Network.
  2. Select Set Up Internet Connection.
  3. Select Wifi/LAN depending on what you use to connect to the internet.
  4. Select Custom.
  5. Note the current DNS settings (this will allow you to restore the original settings if there is no improvement).
  6. Change the following settings:
    1. IP Address Settings: Automatic
    2. DHCP Host Name: Do Not Specify
    3. DNS Settings: Manual
    4. Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 (Google's)
    5. Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
    6. MTU Settings: Automatic
    7. Proxy Server: Do Not Use

About skyrim bug fix

Bethesda pleased help with this problem When I start skyrim it's OK but when I move the mouse it leaves a trial behind them all the menus I open even if I close it's image doesn't go from the screen it's like a image layer is formed in front of it the game screen I cannot see the gameplay only the black screen and the images of the menus even if I open and closed it

Irene Moore
According to Bethesda Softworks Help Center, if you are experiencing crashes when trying to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, you should first check to ensure that your machine meets the game’s minimum requirements here https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/36331 and that you are not running any additional programms in the background.

If you meet the game’s requirements and are not running any additional programs, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
  • Update Your Graphics Card Drivers
  • Change In-Game Settings
  • Remove Mods
  • Force the System To Recognize Primary GPU
  • Remove Additional Launch Options
  • Verify Integrity of Game Cache
  • Get Latest Version of DirectX
  • Disable Xbox DVR

You can find detailed instructions here https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/36338.

If you still need any assistance, you should contact Bethesda Softworks Customer Support by phone at 301 926 8300 or by email at info@bethsoft.com and provide their customer support team with full details regarding your issue.

I need help call me

1370 Piccard Drive Suite 120
    Rockville, Maryland 20850
    United States

New Vegas dlc

I installed all the dlc, but it won't show up, and wants me to pay for it again. I purchased the Dlc on disc but unable to play it I refuse to pay for something I already paid for.

Please help me fix this situation.

I am playing on an Xbox one. Any help would be appreciated.

Irene Moore
Please try to uninstall the game, and then install it again. Bethesda Softworks Help Center provides the detailed instruction on how you can install the Fallout New Vegas DLC on the Xbox One. Follow the steps below:
  1. Insert the first disk and run any necessary updates.
  2. After the updates have completed, insert the second disc.
  3. From the Home screen on the Dashboard, scroll to the right and press [A] to navigate to the My games and apps menu.
  4. Under the Game category, navigate to Fallout New Vegas and press [Menu].
  5. Select Manage game.
  6. From the Ready to install category, select See in store.
  7. When in store, select the desired DLC and then choose Install.
  8. You will now be able to then run the game with the DLC from either disk.

You can either purchase the DLC or (if you have the Ultimate Edition) download them including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash, and Gun Runners Arsenal.

Questions 29