2.5

I was trying to access my bethesda.net account as I got into the Quake closed Beta, and to my surprise it told me I needed a verification email, which didn't exist when I had first made my account. 20 emails later, and I still have yet to receive an email at either of the email accounts I have tried to switch.

I am convinced their support staff is either trolling me, or completely mentally disabled.

I think I am officially done buying Bethesda products after this point as I can not access any of the mods to my copy of Skyrim or Fallout 4 and I am going to be seeking a refund from them that I probably will not receive without a lawyer, which probably isn't worth my time or money. These guys are horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bethesda Softworks Pros: Games are fine, Skyrim.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: I cant access my mods or my account, Technical support or access to customer support, Service, Website, Forums, Broken aspects of the game.

Comments

Probably both: mentally disabled and trolling. Bethesda produces defective junk and frankly, given the mess they've made, would you want to work in customer service? I wonder if you got any help at all?

Bethesda Softworks Reviews