3.0

I lost my Level 31-33 Breton and all the cards in this deck as well as the three 64-card packs I purchased the night before. My credit card was billed and payed the cost of the decks costing as follows: $75.73, $81.13, and $75.73 again. I paid for them and the next day my account was scrubbed and was prompted to start over. When I logged in the next day, I had lost everything; including my Breton’s honestly earned levels (somewhere between 31-33) and all the cards I lost through playing, as well as the purchased and opened card packs. I also purchased the Brotherhood of Assassins which I was still working on.

Please, help me get my cards and account back! If this cannot be done, I ask for the three payments I made back (I’m willing to let the other purchases slide since I had some fun with them). I barely got to see the cards I bought that night. I can't find a way to make a ticket, and calling them get's their answering machine.

John A. Warren (aka HendleDanse, AKA Landeraxe@gmail.com)

509-969-6922

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Profile.

Reason of review: Scrubbed my account after making huge purchase..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Legends