New York, New York
Resolved
3.9
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 18, 2018

I feel like an idiot. In my defense, I am presently deployed overseas and my power armor edition I pre-ordered was sent to my home in California - - So I had a neighbor receive the package for me and try to convey the game code to me - But there were 2 in the package and it wasn't immediately clear that the game code was behind the paper disc in the package -- I've never seen a cardboard disc in a game case and I wouldn't have guessed the code would be on the back of the disc - but we got it!

I shall bow my head and trot off into the wasteland now. I will bow my head in shame and trot off into the wasteland now.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2018

I redeemed my physical copy key code under the Bethesda.Net launcher and it said the code was added to my account.

But the game still says "buy now" - there is no option anywhere to download it. I have tried on multiple computers to no avail - the only thing that shows up in my account is the tricentennial edition digital items (screenshot attached). I cannot download the game in any way.

The support line has repeated twice that I must either be trying to submit my beta key or that I haven't purchased a retail game yet. I bought the power armor edition of the game. Of course I know to use the physical key code.

It's 4 days past the launch and I haven't been able to play the game yet, and I feel like i'm been treated like an idiot. Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: I cannot play the game and my problem is being considered a generic one when it's not.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments