you need to fix this game or I want my money back it is the most broken game of ever played in my life it is becoming very annoying to have so many crashes and lose all of the crafting that I am done because I spawn in a different world my camp has been torn apart I don't know how many times I've run out of crafting materials because of these issues you limiting us on our space on how much we can carry and I believe that you need to put all of our junk and items in our own computers not the server I think that that would help with your problem now I'm experiencing crashes every single solitary time I exit the game I cannot get out of your loading screen I have to reboot my machine which is no fun I like the game I like the concept you just have to figure out this problem or I want my money back and I'll be looking for different things to play I have a very bitter taste in my mouth over this whole situation with all of the glitches that are associated with your game fallout 76

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments