Roseland, New Jersey

So, after all this time since Fallout 4 has been out, I FINALLY went out and bought the Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y.

BIIIIG mistake. I just got taken for $42.50 for a disk that i already had ! I wish i had done more research before i bought the *$#@#** thing ! The case SAID that the dlc's were included !!!

And it wasn't till i got home that i find out....(by checking the internet when i saw that nothing was different)...

That you not only have to buy a new *#$@*#* disk, (the one i bought) but you also have to STILL go onto PSN and download the content...that SUPPOSEDLY you just @!*#*$& bought !!!! I am so #$**#@* mad right now that i want to beat everyone at Bethesda SENSLESS !!!

Although that would'nt do any good because CLEARLY they already are !!! This is a TRASH company with TRASH leadership that lie and shadely screw you over, obviously !

My advice to anyone reading this: if you MUST buy a Bethesda game, (i won't EVER again) then DO YOUR RESEARCH ! THEY LIE !!!!

I got a one time voucher to download the content i just paid for !?!?!!! Are you #*@$*#* SERIOUS !!!!!!

And if my ps4 dies suddenly.....i get to pay for it...again !?!!!?!!!

YOU CHEAP CHEATING B*$#*@!s !!!

Let me ask you this question Bethesda; do you even give a *** about those people that can't afford internet service ?

I bet not ! Obviously !!!

You self important cheating p*!$*'s ! From now on i'm encouraging EVERYONE i can, NOT to buy Bethesda products at all !

You got me once ! You won't get me again ! Ever !

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 4 Video Game.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments