5.0

So basically I have been playing fallout 76 for a long time I have many hours in the game I went on holiday for after Christmas and let my friend use my account and apparently has been using a duplication exploit which I have heard nothing of it..I have come back to realise I cannot log in to my game or even play it I’m really upset as I love playing the game so much it’s honestly the only game I play at the moment..I have recently changed my password and email so no one can get on my Xbox anymore I have also contacted Bethesda support team via email to let them know what has happened and I’m waiting for a response tbh the exploit was there fault and could of hot fixed it easily but they didn’t and loads of people were doing it but just to let you know I am fully legit 200+levels and over my friend making a mistake I have to pay for it I have fully read the terms of service and code of conduct and realise that it was wrong for what my friend has done and was just wondering if there is anything you could do to help thanks,Levi.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments