Denver, Colorado
3.0

Horrible, Horrible customer support. When I had called the operator, she was very rude.

I had a few simple questions about the game I just purchased and she kept forwarding me to a voicemail. She called me rude and refused to give me her name. I've never been so disrespected by an employee who's job was to answer the phone and be nice. I can't stress enough, about how disrespectful this employee was.

Please fire this employee. I'm not the one to complain but the way I was spoke too was ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! I've always been a fan of the makers of this game. Now i have a whole new outlook on this company, she made the entire corporation look bad.

Is this the way the operator treats people? I hope the next guy who calls does not receive the same absurd attitude she gave me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bethesda Softworks Pros: Quality of their game, Skyrim, Fallout, All bethesda games.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Disrespectful operator.

Comments

Bethesda Elder Scrolls 1 should've been the warning. We didn't listen, we bought all the others and spent countless hours being upset, stress and unhappy because they wouldn't work as promised.

Junk product. Technical support is rude and unhelpful because they can! Who monitors them?

Who monitors Bethesda? Any other business would have been OUT of business by now.