Pekin, Illinois
4.6

Your game Fallout 76 is a great game it is a bit buggy but I know it’s in progress. I have a recommendation though, people like me in the game that hog everything don’t have enough room in storage leaving us to walk everywhere and it gets very annoying when a nuke drops and it’s at white spring or somewhere far away.

So I was wandering if you could add more room to storage and if you are could you try and give me a day when it would be released. Or you could add a perk from Fallout 4 that allows you to fast travel, but make it take two points of strength and cost two times caps to fast travel so you could balance it out. If you could get back to me as soon as possible on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Also it would be nice to know if that one perk would be useful or took into consideration. But can’t wait to see what you bring into the game and continue making amazing games.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments