I was playing fallout76 December 31, 2018 on Xbox one x and I was trying to go through my items in my inventory and move them to my stash which was at the overseers camp when some other players and enemies began attacking my character causing me to have to move to get away. And after the chaos the game froze and i could not move or attack durring this situation when the game un froze i was dead and i was forced to restart my console upon return and reload i logged back in and went to my character inventory and my 4 new weapons and some other items were missing.

I think you should make it so nothing can be stored in the overseers cache at the overseers campsite because some of my items i lost ended up in the overseers storage but not my missing weapons because i think my 4 weapons went to the overseers storage durring the glitch and someone one took them.

Please get rid of community storage so others cant steal weapons and armor and other items from each other. Spending hours gaining weapons and gear and accidentally or randomly having someone else steal them makes the game *** and unenjoyable please fix it so there is no sharing of community storage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Comments

If you were playing on Playstation, the game wouldn't have froze.