Kansas City, Missouri

Fallout 76 i cant move, noone answered and for the love of god will someone fix this *** *** my player on xbox one cant *** move. You people are seriously *** me off, I get get it.

Its kewl someone buys your game and has issues with it no l cares he's a nobody but everytime you produce a new game that $69.99, Your lucky these emoticons dont have middle fingers. I'll just have to switch back to when times where simpler like the sega, where they wanted to know what people thought. Ya ya some games have bugs in them. Being able to move that never would have crossed the oh ya testing stage.

But people dont care do you, you probably wont even see this message. Sure I'll get a response from an "automated" account but when will the little man get his word, oh wait *** hasn't frozen over so you don't care.

On the flip side let me know when the situation has been fixed. For those on the upper side let me know when "der " its broken"had been fixed" der der

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments