1370 Piccard Dr #120, Rockville, MD 20850, USA

I've played every fallout all the way through at least 5 times through and thoroughly enjoyed every second up until fallout 76.

My job is stressful and difficult and I enjoy being able to play on easy or even very easy to relax, escape and at least give myself the illusion of being in control for a limited time.

I deal with countless difficult people in the course of my job and so I do not want to team up with anyone or play with any one when I game.

I was unaware that there are no difficulty settings and wind up getting killed every 10 minutes or less. This is not relaxing but infuriating. I never thought I would say that I hate anything about any fallout game, but I hate everything about this one. I hate crafting, I hate forced survival mode, I hate dying constantly, I HATE FALLOUT 76!!!

I would like a full refund, I would be more that ecstatic to return the game. I know it's impossible but I would also like the approximately 10 hours I've wasted on it returned to my life force, to extend my life by the same amount of time

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Changed key aspects of every other fallout game.

Bethesda Softworks Pros: Every fallout and elder scrolls game except for fallout 76.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Fallout 76.

Comments