2.5

I have been playing Fallout 76 for a long time now and from what I have experienced, it is a great game. But it would be an even better game if the same *** 10 hour update wasn't installing all over again when I was restarting the ps4 because of the CE-34878-0 error.

So, I was just playing Fallout 76 normally, not pressing any buttons and just playing the game. Then the game suddenly turns off and this screen saying: "An error has occurred in the following application: Fallout 76 (CE-34878-0)" and I have to restart the game again. Alright, that's understandable: a little error has occurred and the game has to be restarted. Then it occurs the second.

Ok, it may have occurred again. Let's just restart the PlayStation to stop the error from happening again. I restart the PlayStation, uninstall the application and then install it again (because if you don't uninstall the application and then instal it again, the CE error will keep occurring). When I launch Fallout 76, I expect the game to just launch normally without any fancy stuff, but instead, the game decides to reinstall the 10 hour 1.07 update, which basically bans me from playing Fallout 76 for the rest of the day.

Usually when an update is installed, it doesn't need to be installed again, right? Well that's not the case here.

The same 10 hour 1.07 update is been installed for the third *** time, which is completely useless. I am going to keep on writing this complaint until Bethesda fixes this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments