Dearborn, Michigan

I cant even log into Fallout 76 since maintenance ended. This is ridiculous.

Since it came out it has unplayable far more often than i could play. Its always something. Major issues that stop the game. Not being able to craft without losing power armor.

Artillery has been uavailable for weeks now. Continual crashes and now this. I wont even start on all the minor issues. In my opinion this game was fraud.

You came no where near to ptoducing a playable game let alone enjoyable. You took our mobey and didnt deluver the p Ninja roduct you promised in any form. Ive given you enough time to fix it. I dont think it can be done.

So i would like a refund and will seriously consider any purchase from you in the future. You did teach myself and many others. Never pre-order. Now shall we talk about "is there any humans at bethesda"?

I ve spent over an hour and can find no way to actually talk to a person? It might be a nice touch if some of the elder gamers had a number to talk yo a person.

Our hands dont always work well and tapping keys can be hard sometime. Thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments