2.5

I have been running many (NON PROFIT) Community Driven Websites, Discords, and much more for this game. Have started a Huge Community and constantly growing.

and would like to try to share these with Other Fallout communities. BUT whenever i am on Bethsoft Forums one admin in particular seems to harass me, Delete my posts and use lack of understanding the situation to decide i am in the wrong. His name is Lazidia. And Honestly making a bad relationship with a Community As large and driving the game as much as we are would not look good for the Developer.

I have just revived another 5 day suspension by him again. FOR "SPAM" and i am not going to support this website and forums any longer if this does not stop.

My account is : Killabeezattack

I will attach below some of the links to my community if you would like proof.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Moderator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bethesda Softworks Pros: I think bethesda is an amazing company in general, Games are fine, All bethesda games.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Technical support or access to customer support, Lack of customer service.

Comments

Wow, your patience with an abuser like that is amazing. He is not only abusing you, but his position as well: he is there to help, not hinder.

Bet you money: his supervisor's have no idea that he is such a jerk.

And he does it just because he can. The world is full of petty, small people like this.

TenCuttlefish

After writing this review i have revived a ban on the Forums until 2045. for "spamming"Great way to deal with you're pissed off customers....