2.8

Hi Bethesda. I love your games: Fallout, especially, and ESO.

I have played many hours of Fallout 76, with little complaints, and have been a source of positive response to my friends. In my recent experience with Fallout 76, I've spent many, many hours gathering reagents to manufacture the shielded upgrade of the urban operative version of the enclave under-armor, with greatly enhanced stats. After starting a game, I realized this under-armor, which, once again, I had spent a great deal of time acquiring, had left me with assless chaps. My much worked for under armor had disappeared.

I tried to restart Fallout 76, and found nothing in my stash, with no resolution. I might be okay with the imagery, inherent. The assless chaps thing is funny, and the + 3 Str, + 2 Per bonuses are sweeter than Liberace.

Please, Bethesda, I've been loving your games since Fallout 3, and, will continue to do so. Please, Bethesda, give me back my sweet, sweet under armor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Weird issues with your debugging.

Comments