1370 Piccard Dr #120, Rockville, MD 20850, USA

Vault 111 in fallout 4 the vault door won't open no matter how many new restarts I do i pick up the pitboy and try to open the door but nothing happens but the opening sounds and I don't use Mods so fix it or give me my money back because if I can't play the game witch if I can't open the door the rest of the game can not happen at all so what is the point of having it or buying another Bethesda game ever again if this is the way you are going to build games it is not worth the money or the time to even look into new games as a fan of the Elder Scrolls and the Fallout games I expect a better quality control from the games I play and the company I buy from.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 4 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bethesda Softworks Pros: Game play.

Bethesda Softworks Cons: Glitches.

Comments

Ditto. Lost money, frustration. But Bethesda got your money and they probably enjoy fine dining and wine and laugh about the poor schmucks that keep on trying to make their hopeless, worthless products work.

The game doesn't cost $250, at most it costs $60 plus tax.This sounds like an isolated incident, possibly specific to your game disc because I've never heard of something like this happening. Maybe an event trigger got skipped at some point? Did you try starting a new file or reloading the save (only asking because you didn't specify in your post)?

Bethesda Softworks Reviews