Product: Bethesda Softworks Skyrim Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 17 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bethesda Softworks - Game is not working

No one was working so I could not get my question answered about Skyrim

Bethesda Softworks - Problems on ps4 Bethesda.net account

I am having trouble completing process on ps4 to open mods, I have account My email is recognized and username...Only passowrd is not working.. I need help can anyone assist on this..Is their a # I can call or can you call me..??

Bethesda Softworks - Having problems with my elder scrolls blades

When is blades mobile comming out. Ive stayed up each release date waiting on it. Can i please have some info about the game
5.0
Ease of Use
Show

Bethesda Softworks - Unable to download any mods within Skyrim SE XB1. Just keeps saying "action cannot be completed"

Yes unable to download ANY MODS for Skyrim attempted to contact customer support for Bethesda who did not answer, actually had a voicemail system... Like really
2.0

Bethesda Softworks - Skyrim se

İ purchased skyrim se on steam and when i press play game crash at bethesda logo if i cut internet connection game is start can you help me to fix it.

Bethesda Softworks - Skyrim SE Problems

I cant enter breezehome at all due to instant game crash on top of not being able to download any mods at all due to it saying operation cannot be performed and ive tried everything to get into contact with you *** at bethesda but you guys wont answer anything for customers and if you all that are having problems with bethesda's games the phone numbers and email they provided are all fake so im gonna file a lawsuit.
Reply to reviews
I have played this pos game on Xbox 360 and Xbox one, I have attempted my third and final play through. Each time something breaks, this time after doing the stupid Soul cairn thing I could not Save my progress, This kind of Game Breaking *** has Bethesda's name all...
I liked
  • All your games are broken
  • Extremely frustrated
I didn't like
  • All the broken game issue with all your games
  • Glitches
  • Broken aspects of the game
Reply to reviews
I wanna love this game. It COULD have been the greatest game ever but has too many *** ups . There is a bunch of quests that cant be completed, i am always getting my character stuck, way too many game crashes . I mean come on seriously it has so much potential
SmallEmu482
SmallEmu482

It seems the Special Edition is somewhat more stable. Although that should've been how they released the bloody game to begin with. Not to mention that a good majority of the ...

Bethesda Softworks - Skyrim ps4

Can not save Skyrim anymore because it always comes up with a error alert and have to start from the beginning this has been going on for a while hope you guys can fix this problem for me because I really like that game. And please call me at 720-451-3375

Bethesda Softworks - Skyrim ps4 mods

Cant install mods on skyrim and i cant get help
Ease of Use