Product: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 63 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bethesda Softworks - Poor gaming experience

I have been playing fallout 76 since it came out I preordered it I have talked all my friends in to getting it as well we have been try to launch a nuk and every time we come close we are kicked off the server I’m pissed I have not been able to fine a good gun to serve in the game when I finally reconnect to the server someone else is able to launch the nuk go in to the blast zone I’m told that’s how you get a legendary gun all I do is get killed and shot by others with the good guns frustrating
1.5
Reply to reviews
So you based it on item recreation? Because I spammed making stimpacks, weapons,armor and taking bobbleheads...that's what made the item duplication? I'm so confused...I did those above to get more xp...because by the time you allowed us to move a point in perks in was...
4.1

Bethesda Softworks - Can’t play on my account

I can’t play on my account and I don’t no why I have an error code error during Bethesda.net login 3:0:8725724278030340 code and when I looked it up it said I should had an email and there is no email I also seen people said it was from duping items and I’ve never even did tht don’t even no how I’ve either farm spots or craft all my stuff so I need my account back so I can play I paid to much for this game for stupid stuff like this account is slicedleopard18 email is Jessecupp15@gmail.com

Bethesda Softworks - Account has been wrongfully banned

Bethesda.net account has been wrongfully banned playing fallout 76
Show

Bethesda Softworks - Cant play fallout 76 keeps on giving me an error code 3:0:844424930197506

I tried to login into fallout 76 yesturday at about 10:00 and it wouldnt let me login into my account. It kept on giving me this error code 3:0:844424930197506
3.1
Reply to reviews
So basically I have been playing fallout 76 for a long time I have many hours in the game I went on holiday for after Christmas and let my friend use my account and apparently has been using a duplication exploit which I have heard nothing of it..I have come back to...
5.0

Bethesda Softworks - I have been accused of duplicating without proper proof

Sarcastic Ive been acuse Sad d of duplicating when I have no eathly clue how to code, further more if the matter cannot be resolved I will simply stop buying your products. Sad
2.0
Show

Bethesda Softworks - In game issues. Can't create Bethesda account to submit ticket

Can't finish miner miracles because no power armor crafting station will let me craft the last item I need to finish excavator PA. I have the materials, but it says I don't.
1.7

Bethesda Softworks - Freezes

I can hardly get through one session without fallout 76 crashing. I’ve fought the scorch queen 3x and I’ve been kicked off before I can kill her. I love the game I just wish I could play it.

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 76

Expected a fun game and it is while there aren't any issues disrupting game play. However, there are too many disruptions(which player affectionately call glitches). The game hangs, is buggy, and has vast number of exploits. I feel the game was released way too soon and is of poor quality.