Product: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 4 Video Game Clear all filters (28 of 28 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Bethesda Softworks - Didn't even get anybody to talk to

Ive tried to contact them and i cant find any answers to my problem in the game i cant continue because a npc is glitched
3.2

Bethesda Softworks - Called twice no answer

Need help because the mods for fallout 4 won't download. So I thought I should call customer support but no answer.
2.8
Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 4 bug in nuka world bumper car arena
I have found a bug that is not allowing me to complete the quest I'm on , and with the bugs location I can not leave the area to continue playing the game. Its not allowing me to talk to Porter Gage so that I can exit the room it just keeps saying "individual is busy"...
Niall Swinnerton

I have same problem :(

5.0

Bethesda Softworks - *** you

*** Bethesda. Shitty tech support, shitty product. I loved playing fallout 4 until you came out with your rip off game of the year version. I “randomly” started getting glitches in the game even though I’ve never played it online or used mods. So *** you Bethesda. You’re now the worst game of the year because I refuse to deal with this shit. Back to halo and cod for me. *** you.
1.3

Bethesda Softworks - Redeem code not accepted

I purchased a Bethesda game and the redeem code will not work. I tried it multiple times yesterday and today. I have tried to contact your company for answers.
Reply to reviews
When i am playing with mods i have barly a problem but when i bought the vaulttec dlc everything lagged and froze i had to disable my mod to actually complete the dlc but when i enable them back the furniture and structures tab were gone and when i fix the problem...

Bethesda Softworks - Even your phone lines are glitched

I have spent about an hour trying to find HUMAN help... i have lost 68 hours of playtime in Fallout 4.

Bethesda Softworks - Lack of human help

Major game bug. Loss of hours of saved content

Bethesda Softworks - No answer

I purchase Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition that comes with all the maps and it did not download it said it was used previously but GameStop said that it was supposed to be new and told me to contact you
2.8

Bethesda Softworks - Defective product

I had recently bought fallout 4 and played well I returned the game cause of personal issues so I went and rebought the game now game just stops playing at certain times and won't go any further I had my friend bring his copy only difference is he had GOYE and it did not freeze or nothing played fine