Product: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 4 Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 64 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bethesda Softworks - My fallout 4 game is not working

My fallout 4 game will not work it keeps saying that there is a problem with the game and I don't know what to do if y'all could help me it would be very much appreciated thank you.
3.5
Show

Bethesda Softworks - I tried downloading a mod for fallout 4 and it says this operation could not be complete

I have tried contacting them and there was no answer
4.1

Bethesda Softworks - Creation club Issues on fallout 4

Either can’t leave the vault or go home mission fails then caused other missions to have issues
Show

Bethesda Softworks - Bought Game of the Year Edition Fallout 4 can't get DLC cont

It says installed on all of my DLC content for Game of the Year Edition Fallout 4 Xbox One addition do I have to beat the main story again for all that stuff to show up
1.8
Reply to reviews
I purchased the title fallout 4 on the steam website. I was excited to play and I thought my computer had the minimal requirements but sadly it did not. I tried to fix the settings to match my computer and although I did see improvement my game was still lagging enough...
I liked
  • I think bethesda is an amazing company in general
I didn't like
  • Lack of customer service
Reply to reviews
I just bought the season pass on fallout 4 i went to play the atomatron dlc and i cant modify any of my robot companions or make a new one it only lets me modify the head when i click on head armor or chest it takes me right back to the head pleaze help me.
lulabelleblue

So sorry for your pain. The many times I've tried to work out a bug is countless. Searching the net, trying mods, modifying my pc - nothing worked nor was it worth the time an...

#1319134

Bethesda Softworks - Can't play the nuka world dlc I just bought

Everytime i try to enter nuka world it says cannont go beyond this point i cant even get on the train to go there i tried everything replaying the radio deleting mods re installing nuka world nothing works and yes i have beat the game i really wanna play it i just bought it please help

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 4

It wont let me finish a quest ive done all the peramiters but it wont register that i have so im stuck

Bethesda Softworks - Not good

So basssically I got the nuka world dlc however after getting it I eventually found out that the dlc won’t work until i am level 30. However you never state that you have to be level 30 to start the dlc in your description.

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 4 wont install on my ps4

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 4 wont install on my ps4
When i downloaded my fallout4 it takes me to the please wait screen i have been installing it for 2 days but its only on 2% i went on youtube and other people were having the same issue i just want to play some fallout xD
3.8