Colchester, England

What a joke large gaming companies are becoming these days. Buy a pre-release and can't even login to submit a ticket or write a complaint.

Never pre-ordering again and soon enough the gaming industry will truly be on it's knees. *** Bethesda and it's lack of preparation for this game.

I can't even login in to Bethesda.net as my email is apparently already in use and they won't send me an email to unblock, setup another account using an alternative email and just get error messages even though I have confirmation messages sent. Waste of an evening that I could have spent my time doing something fun/productive instead of Fallout 76 and *** Bethesda.net and I am ashamed that I got drawn in to spending time and money in exchange for stress and ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Fallout 76 needs a50 GB update on day one what a joke not buying any more of their games

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Sarcasm is not terribly clever. You're right about one thing - you could have found something a lot better to do - it is called "having a life" and the classic definition specifically excludes staring at video games.