Saint Peters, Missouri

I got banned for actually exploiting world hopping. My friends and I would refarm spots for large amounts of materials.

We have no jobs so droping 20 hours a day is common. Now we're banned because of item dulicaters. Oh yeah it's our fault I hope Bethesda goes under for this. They don't have rules for duplicating either but say they do.

So falsly banning people who got said items or did hard work. It's uncalled for to be so childish. It's all because of an outdated engine that is way to buggy so yeah people were going to exploit it.

It's 100% Bethesda's fault and like a child they refuse to accept it. Even though they knew about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks Fallout 76 Video Game.

Comments

Dont feel bad man I got banned too because I was good at buying and selling items and made a wicked account with awesome items acused of duping Bethesda will go under I'm spending all my free time telling everyone how terrible their development team is and random kids out smarted them and now Bethesda doesn't know what to do accept ban everyone

Bethesda Softworks Reviews