Grand Blanc, Michigan

Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019

Subject: Incident: 190807-000886

Customer Service Ticket

To: Bethesda Customer Support ESO help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com

Not sure why it's taking forever for a reply but I'd hate to miss the window to get my crafter character back considering o submitted a report as soon as it happened. I've kept everything out of the bank all day and will continue to do so until get a reply from your end.

Please please get ahold of me asap

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019, 2:59 PM Justin Jinks jinksjustin90@gmail.com wrote:

I am very concerned considering this was my character that was nearly a master crafter, please help.

1. I confirm that my account bank I clear.

2. Orock-Jinnx, Argonion, Dragon Knight, Daggerfall Covenant level 950

08/07/2019 approximately 3-4am

Gamertag associated is "ShiftyJinks"

Email associated with account is jinksjustin90@gmail.com

Xbox one

NA server

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019, 5:09 AM Bethesda Customer Support ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com wrote:

The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team!

The Elder Scrolls Online

Status: Customer Response Required

Message Log:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 08/07/2019 05:09 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team! Under certain circumstances, we are able to restore deleted characters.

Before we begin this process, remove all items and gold from your account bank. This is due to the possibility of bank items being lost in the restoration process, in which case we would be unable to restore them.

When you have removed your items and gold from your account bank, ensure that you have at least one empty character slot available and reply to this message using these steps:

1. Provide written confirmation that you have cleared your account bank.

2. Provide the character's information.

If you don’t know the exact details, use your best guess so that we can investigate:

• Deleted character name, race, class, alliance and level

• Approximate date when character was deleted

• UserID and/or Gamertag associated with the ESO account

• E-mail address associated with the ESO account

• Platform (PC/Mac, XB1, PS4)

• Megaserver (NA/EU)

Please note that while we make these restoration attempts with our utmost ability, it is not guaranteed that the character will be able to be restored by the system.

In the meantime, we ask that you refrain from creating new characters with the same name as the deleted character and let us know if you have any further questions.

We look forward to your reply!

Kind Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Customer response on 08/07/2019 05:09 AM

Deleted character accidentally dagerfall covenant argonian Orock-Jinnx

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bethesda Softworks The Elder Scrolls Online Video Game.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments