filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bethesda Softworks - Im haveing trubole reseting my password

I forgot it and i cannot get halp reseting it for PS4 they say they sendt it to me but idont get it
#1441996

Bethesda Softworks - Fallout 76 MAJOR LOGIN GLITCH refuses to allow team up

My friend and I are both playing Fallout 76, side by side. We had no problems yesterday. As of today, the game flat out refuses to allow either of us to join each others' games. This is supposed to be a multi-player game, but if it won't let you play with your friends, it's utterly and completely useless! I mean, why not put wings on a worm.
#1441904
Show

Bethesda Softworks in Rockville, Maryland - My Ultracite Power armor disappeared

Bethesda Softworks - My Ultracite Power armor disappeared
Bethesda Softworks - My Ultracite Power armor disappeared
My Ultralite power armor disappeared and my X-01 got duplicated. This happened on 1/5/2019. Yes, I've tried to contact them.

Bethesda Softworks - Transaction Date

Would like to know the date of this purchase: 835922400684 4816

Bethesda Softworks - Problem linking Xbox

I cant download mods to my xbox one

Bethesda Softworks - ESO unlinking from steam and deletion off account

Answered and then just hung up Angry
Show

Bethesda Softworks in Rockville, Maryland - I tried downloading a mod for fallout 4 and it says this operation could not be complete

I have tried contacting them and there was no answer
4.1
Ease of Use

Bethesda Softworks - Phone call

I sent in my conplaint and was waiting for a call back my login says invalid and doesnt let me create a new acct with a different email i got a call back just for them to say we dont offer phone support then why have it on your website this conpany is trash
Ease of Use

Bethesda Softworks - Invalid login

Bethesda Softworks - Invalid login
I need help my logij works online on my ohone but not on game
Reply to reviews
I was playing fallout76 December 31, 2018 on Xbox one x and I was trying to go through my items in my inventory and move them to my stash which was at the overseers camp when some other players and enemies began attacking my character causing me to have to move to get...
Bethesda Corporate

If you were playing on Playstation, the game wouldn't have froze.